By Agnes B. Fogo,Michael Kashgarian
Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology, by way of Agnes B. Fogo, MD and Michael Kashgarian, MD, provides functional, hugely visible tips for successfully and appropriately diagnosing a variety of pathologic entities. greater than seven hundred top of the range illustrations assist you to acknowledge the pathologic positive aspects and scientific manifestations of either universal and infrequent renal problems and to formulate convinced and exact diagnoses. completely up-to-date all through, this better half to Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney, 9th variation offers the most recent information about categorizing and type of ailments and describes how this pertains to a number of the morphological lesions illustrated and their scientific significance.
- See greater than seven-hundred prime quality consultant photos of sunshine, immunofluorescence, and electron microscopy for every diagnostic entity with correlations to medical presentation and pathogenesis.
- Easily find in-depth info on any disease's medical path and remedy by way of cross-referring better half textual content, Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney.
- Grasp key attribute pathologic findings and prognostic, pathogenetic, and etiologic details via concentrated, targeted discussions.
- Make exact, whole reviews by means of totally figuring out scientific correlations.
- Get an in-depth exam of pathophysiology, scientific shows, and finished references
- Keep present with the most recent wisdom and evidence-based practices. accomplished updates all through contain a brand-new bankruptcy on "Approaches to continual Kidney illness" that comes with insurance of persistent Kidney disorder; Age-Related Sclerosis; Glomerular vs. Tubulointerstitial vs. Vascular disorder; and the differential diagnostic method of Segmental Glomerulosclerosis lesions. vast updates to all earlier chapters comprise new classifications of varied illnesses reminiscent of igA nephropathy, diabetic nephropathy, crescentic GN, and renal transplant rejection.
- Stay good proficient approximately sizzling issues together with acute phosphate nephropathy; new ideas within the pathogenesis of thrombotic microangiopathies and eclampsia; and new info relative to etiology and pathogenesis of podocytopathies.
- Quickly entry the data you would like because of a uncomplicated layout, tables and sidebars with key issues and differential diagnoses, and chapters that come with concise, templated discussions in regards to the etiology and pathogenesis of the ailment.
Read or Download Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology PDF
Similar internal medicine books
This new identify within the American center organization scientific sequence bargains an up to date assessment of the explanations and harm on the topic of dyssynchronopathy - a brand new pathophysiological entity concerning spontaneous or pacing-induced mechanical abnormalities which factors middle failure. It offers the latest diagnostic non-invasive instruments and offers easy, practice-oriented healing proposals for center failure sufferers.
This new better half to Hochberg et al. 's Rheumatology masterwork offers new insights into the motives, detection and treatment of this difficult disorder. during this state of the art source, you will discover ‘one cease' assurance of the entire most modern clinical and medical advancements in SLE: new innovations in epidemiology, sickness job measures and results; new thoughts in immunoregulation, genetic and pathogenic mechanisms; new realizing and novel presentation of the tactics of tissue/organ harm; entire assurance of scientific gains; and the very most recent options in remedy.
This targeted guide is a “surgical cookbook” designed to supply transparent and concise suggestions for trainees in pediatric surgical procedure. by way of basic line drawings depicting each one operative step, a couple of hundred usually played methods are defined and proven. The reader will practice each one approach successfully and appropriately, warding off strength problems.
Ebook of this monograph recognizes nice strides made in study at the zona pellucida in past times decade or so. The physique of labor offered testifies to a resurgence of curiosity within the zona pellucida, triggered principally by way of a renewed appreciation of its precise homes and its vital services in the course of early mam malian improvement.
- Surgical Metabolism: The Metabolic Care of the Surgical Patient
- Sinonasal Tumors
- Treatment of Pediatric Neurologic Disorders (Neurological Disease and Therapy)
- ESMO Handbook of Cancer in the Senior Patient (European Society for Medical Oncology Handbooks)
- Acute and Critical Care Formulas and Laboratory Values
- Translational Cancer Research for Surgeons, An Issue of Surgical Oncology Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Surgery)
Extra info for Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology
Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology by Agnes B. Fogo,Michael Kashgarian