By Florence Maurice
Florence Maurice vermittelt Ihnen alles, used to be Sie benötigen, um Ihre erste eigene dynamische web site zu erstellen - inklusive eines Crashkurses in HTML und CSS. Leicht nachvollziehbar zeigt sie, wie Sie
• eine Entwicklungsumgebung für Hypertext Preprocessor einrichten
• Schleifen definieren, Bedingungen formulieren und Funktionen verwenden
• Formulardaten mit Hypertext Preprocessor verarbeiten
• mit Cookies und periods Besucher wiedererkennen
• MySQL-Datenbanken einsetzen
• mit Hypertext Preprocessor Datenabfragen durchführen.
Auch fortgeschrittene Themen kommen nicht zu kurz. Sie lernen u.a., wie Sie
• in die objektorientierte Programmierung einsteigen
• Grafiken und PDF-Dokumente mit personal home page erzeugen
• ein PHP-Framework (Laravel) benutzen
• auf Ajax-Anfragen reagieren
• ein WordPress-Child-Theme erstellen.
Besonders berücksichtigt wird das oft vernachlässigte Thema Sicherheit!
Anhand von kleinen praktischen Beispielen können Sie alle Techniken nachvollziehen. In zahlreichen Übungen verfestigen Sie das Gelernte und wenden es praktisch an.
Nach der Lektüre sind Sie in der Lage, mit Hypertext Preprocessor und MySQL eigene serverseitige datenbankgestützte Anwendungen zu erstellen.
By Gaston C. Hillar
Create internet prone which are light-weight, maintainable, scalable, and safe utilizing the easiest instruments and methods designed for Python
About This Book
- Develop RESTful internet companies utilizing the preferred frameworks in Python
- Configure and fine-tune your APIs utilizing the easiest instruments and methods available
- This useful consultant may help you to enforce entire REST-based APIs from scratch
Who This publication Is For
This ebook is for net builders who've operating wisdom of Python and wish to construct notable net prone by means of profiting from many of the frameworks of Python. you'll have a few wisdom of RESTful APIs.
What you are going to Learn
- Develop complicated RESTful APIs from scratch with Python mixed with and with out info sources
- Choose the main acceptable (micro) framework in response to the explicit standards of a RESTful API / internet service
- Debug, try, and profile RESTful APIs with all of the frameworks
- Develop a fancy RESTful API that interacts with a PostgreSQL database
- Add authentication and permissions to a RESTful API in-built all the frameworks
- Map URL styles to request handlers and money how the API works
- Profile an current API and refactor it to use asynchronous code
Python is the language of selection for thousands of builders all over the world, because of its light studying curve in addition to its sizeable functions in daily programming. It serves the aim of establishing nice net companies within the RESTful structure. This publication will express you the easiest instruments you should use to construct your personal net services.
Learn find out how to improve RESTful APIs utilizing the preferred Python frameworks and all of the worthy stacks with Python, Django, Flask, and twister, mixed with similar libraries and instruments. we'll dive deep into each one of those frameworks to construct a number of net providers, and may supply use situations and most sensible practices on while to take advantage of a specific framework to get the simplest results.
We will convey you every little thing required to effectively strengthen RESTful APIs with the 4 frameworks resembling request dealing with, URL mapping, serialization, validation, authentication, authorization, versioning, ORMs, databases, customized code for versions and perspectives, and asynchronous callbacks. on the finish of every framework, we'll upload authentication and defense to the RESTful APIs and get ready assessments for it.
By the top of the e-book, you've gotten a deep realizing of the stacks had to construct RESTful internet services.
Style and approach
The booklet takes a simple process, now not spending time getting you began with RESTful APIs and internet companies. it's going to provide the top use situations for every framework to construct nice internet companies in Python.
By Mario Heiderich,Eduardo Alberto Vela Nava,Gareth Heyes,David Lindsay
Web purposes are used on a daily basis through thousands of clients, that's why they're the most renowned vectors for attackers. Obfuscation of code has allowed hackers to take one assault and create hundreds-if now not millions-of editions that may circumvent your security features. Web program Obfuscation takes a glance at universal internet infrastructure and safety controls from an attacker's point of view, permitting the reader to appreciate the shortcomings in their safety structures. learn the way an attacker might pass varieties of defense controls, how those very safeguard controls introduce new varieties of vulnerabilities, and the way to prevent universal pitfalls with a view to enhance your defenses.
- Named a 2011 top Hacking and Pen trying out booklet by way of InfoSec Reviews
- Looks at protection instruments like IDS/IPS which are frequently the single safety in keeping delicate info and assets
- Evaluates internet program vulnerabilties from the attacker's standpoint and explains how those very structures introduce new forms of vulnerabilities
- Teaches find out how to safe your information, together with information on browser quirks, new assaults and syntax tips to upload in your defenses opposed to XSS, SQL injection, and more
By Michael Snoyman
This fast-moving consultant introduces internet program improvement with Haskell and Yesod, a powerful language/framework mix that helps high-performing purposes which are modular, type-safe, and concise. totally up to date for Yesod 1.4, this moment variation exhibits you the way Yesod handles widgets, varieties, patience, and RESTful content material. writer Michael Snoyman additionally introduces numerous Haskell instruments to complement your simple wisdom of the language.
By the time you end this ebook, you’ll create a production-quality net program with Yesod’s ready-to-use scaffolding. You’ll additionally learn numerous real-world examples, together with a web publication, a wiki, a JSON net carrier, and a Sphinx seek server.
- Build an easy program to profit Yesod’s beginning datatype and net software Interface (WAI)
- Get an indepth examine Yesod’s middle monads for generating cleanser, extra modular code
- Probe Yesod’s inner workings: examine the request dealing with approach for a standard application
- Build kinds on most sensible of widgets by means of imposing the yesod-form declarative API
- Learn how Yesod and Haskell deal with patience and consultation data
- Serve an HTML web page and a machine-friendly JSON web page from a similar URL
By Ian Lunn
Master cutting edge and crowd pleasing web design with the interesting new Treehouse sequence of books
Turn simple phrases and pictures into wonderful web content with CSS3 and this pretty, full-color advisor. Taking internet designers past the limitations of prebuilt subject matters and straightforward site-building instruments, this new Treehouse ebook combines practicality with suggestion to teach you the way to create totally personalized, smooth web pages that make audience cease and stay.
The interesting new Treehouse Series of books is authored through Treehouse specialists and choked with leading edge layout principles and functional skill-building. in case you are an internet developer, net fashion designer, hobbyist, or career-changer, each e-book during this sensible new sequence can be in your bookshelf.
- Part of the recent Treehouse sequence of books, instructing you potent and compelling web site improvement and layout, supporting you construct useful abilities
- Provides career-worthy details from Treehouse professionals and running shoes
- Explains the fundamentals of cascading variety sheets (CSS), akin to find out how to constitution with CSS, use CSS syntax, the right way to manage textual content, and visible formatting
- Also covers the field version, the best way to animate web page components, cross-browser compatibility, and more
Leverage pages of miraculous web design rules and specialist guide with a brand new Treehouse sequence book.
By Capers Jones
Deliver bug-free software program tasks on agenda and inside of budget
Get a transparent, entire realizing of ways to estimate software program charges, schedules, and caliber utilizing the real-world details contained during this accomplished quantity. the right way to decide upon the right kind and software program instruments, increase an appraisal approach, set up checks and prototypes, and convey actual software program fee estimates. Plus, you will get complete insurance of state-of-the-art estimating methods utilizing Java, object-oriented tools, and reusable components.
Plan for and execute project-, phase-, and activity-level rate estimations
Estimate regression, part, integration, and tension tests
Compensate for inaccuracies in info assortment, calculation, and analysis
Assess software program deliverables and knowledge complexity
Test layout rules and operational features utilizing software program prototyping
Handle configuration switch, study, quality controls, and documentation bills
"Capers Jones' paintings deals a distinct contribution to the knowledge of the economics of software program creation. It offers deep insights into why our advances in computing aren't matched with corresponding advancements within the software program that drives it. This publication is really required interpreting for an figuring out of the restrictions of our technological advances." --Paul A. Strassmann, former CIO of Xerox, the dep. of security, and NASA
By Chad Russell
Learn Hypertext Preprocessor improvement top practices, equivalent to model regulate, improvement surroundings virtualization, and coding criteria. you are going to additionally observe the main invaluable Hypertext Preprocessor net frameworks, together with the hot Laravel, symfony2, and micro-frameworks. As you accomplish that, you are going to use them to jot down the best Hypertext Preprocessor code attainable.
PHP improvement device necessities complements Jason Gilmore's best-selling Beginning personal home page and MySQL. This booklet will additional reveal you to the numerous varied methodologies, instruments, and ideas that pro net builders are utilizing an increasing number of every one day.
What you will Learn
- Use model keep watch over with PHP
- Set up virtualized improvement environments
- Maintain Hypertext Preprocessor coding standards
- Manage dependencies
- Leverage the simplest personal home page frameworks
By Nathan Kozyra,Mat Ryer
Build real-world, production-ready suggestions through harnessing the robust positive factors of Go
About This Book
- An easy-to-follow advisor that offers every little thing a developer must comprehend to construct end-to-end internet purposes in Go
- Write attention-grabbing and smart, yet basic code, and study abilities and methods which are at once transferable on your personal projects
- A sensible method of make the most of software scaffolding to layout hugely scalable courses which are deeply rooted in cross exercises and channels
Who This ebook Is For
This ebook is meant for builders who're new to head, yet have earlier adventure of creating net functions and APIs.
What you are going to Learn
- Build an absolutely featured relaxation API to permit client-side unmarried web page apps
- Utilize TLS to construct trustworthy and safe sites
- Learn to use the nuances of the move language to enforce quite a lot of start-up caliber projects
- Create web content and information providers in a position to immense scale utilizing Go's net/http package deal, exploring RESTful styles in addition to low-latency WebSocket APIs
- Interact with quite a few distant net providers to devour services starting from authentication and authorization to an absolutely functioning thesaurus
- Explore the center syntaxes and language positive factors that let concurrency in Go
- Understand whilst and the place to exploit concurrency to maintain information constant and purposes non-blocking, responsive, and reliable
- Utilize complicated concurrency styles and most sensible practices to stick low-level with out compromising the simplicity of cross itself
Go is an open resource programming language that makes it effortless to construct basic, trustworthy, and effective software program. it's a statically typed language with syntax loosely derived from that of C, including rubbish assortment, variety safeguard, a few dynamic-typing features, extra integrated forms comparable to variable-length arrays and key-value maps, and a wide usual library.
This direction starts off with a walkthrough of the themes most crucial to somebody construction a brand new internet software. even if it really is preserving your software safe, connecting for your database, permitting token-based authentication, or using logic-less templates, this path has you covered.
Scale, functionality, and excessive availability lie on the middle of the initiatives, and the teachings realized all through this path will arm you with every thing you must construct world-class strategies. it is going to additionally take you thru the heritage of concurrency, how cross makes use of it, how cross differs from different languages, and the positive aspects and constructions of Go's concurrency center. it'll make you are feeling cozy designing a secure, data-consistent, and high-performance concurrent program in Go.
This path is a useful source that can assist you comprehend Go's strong positive factors to construct basic, trustworthy, safe, and effective net applications.
Style and approach
This path is a step by step advisor, which starts with the fundamentals of pass programming to construct net purposes and should steadily stream directly to disguise intermediate and complex issues. you can be dealing with this tender transition via development attention-grabbing initiatives in addition to the authors, discussing major recommendations, and judgements at each one level, whereas protecting the courses lean, uncluttered, and so simple as possible.