By Chetan K Jain
jQuery cellular is an award successful, HTML5/CSS3 dependent open resource cross-platform UI framework. It deals a really cool and hugely customizable UX. it really is outfitted at the renowned jQuery library and makes use of declarative coding making it effortless to exploit and examine. it's the industry chief at the present time contemplating the varied browsers and structures that it supports.
"jQuery cellular Cookbook" provides over 100 recipes written in an easy and straightforward demeanour. you could quick study and begin writing code instantly. complex themes resembling utilizing scripts to control, customise, and expand the framework also are lined. the following pointers handle your universal daily difficulties. The ebook is especially convenient for either newbie and skilled jQuery cellular developers.
You commence through constructing easy apps utilizing a variety of controls and discover ways to customise them. Later you discover utilizing complicated facets like configurations, occasions, and methods.
Develop unmarried and multi-page functions. Use caching to spice up functionality. Use customized transitions, icon sprites, types, and issues. research complicated beneficial properties like configurations, occasions, and strategies. discover destiny traits by utilizing HTML5 new good points and semantics with jQuery Mobile.
"jQuery cellular Cookbook" is a simple learn and is choked with sensible advice and screenshots.
This booklet is written in Cookbook variety with loads of sensible counsel, code, and step by step examples, to ease and quicken your studying curve.
Who this ebook is for
If you're a professional developer, this publication enables you to discover jQuery cellular in higher depth.
By Leonard Richardson,Mike Amundsen,Sam Ruby
The approval for relaxation lately has ended in great development in almost-RESTful APIs that don’t contain some of the architecture’s advantages. With this functional consultant, you’ll research what it takes to layout usable relaxation APIs that evolve over the years. through targeting suggestions that move various domain names, this e-book exhibits you the way to create robust and safe purposes, utilizing the instruments designed for the world’s so much profitable disbursed computing method: the area vast Web.
You’ll discover the thoughts in the back of relaxation, examine diversified innovations for developing hypermedia-based APIs, after which positioned every little thing including a step by step consultant to designing a RESTful internet API.
- Examine API layout thoughts, together with the gathering trend and natural hypermedia
- Understand how hypermedia ties representations jointly right into a coherent API
- Discover how XMDP and ALPS profile codecs will help meet the net API "semantic challenge"
- Learn with regards to two-dozen standardized hypermedia info formats
- Apply top practices for utilizing HTTP in API implementations
- Create net APIs with the JSON-LD typical and different the associated info approaches
- Understand the CoAP protocol for utilizing relaxation in embedded systems
By Hampton Lintorn Catlin,Michael Lintorn Catlin
Design web pages quicker than ever utilizing Sass--the such a lot mature and renowned CSS meta-language. On any platform, combine Sass into your venture, create a reusable variety consultant, and use maps to vastly decrease duplication on your stylesheets. you will see easy methods to code the best means in Sass with brief, transparent examples on two-page spreads that exhibit the reason on one part and code examples at the different. This final advisor to utilizing Sass, written through its writer, is up-to-date and accelerated with the entire new gains present in Sass 3.4, making you knowledgeable in no time.
Sass helps you to write CSS swifter and extra simply via permitting you to take advantage of positive factors that ordinary CSS does not have not begun. convey the facility of Sass on your tasks, no matter if you employ Node.js, Ruby, or the other programming language. This up-to-date Pragmatic advisor can provide short, special hands-on examples in an easy-to-follow modular layout.
Use variables to simply switch colour values, measurements, or fonts throughout a complete undertaking. Pare down huge sort sheets into understandable code with maps and placeholder selectors. arrange your Sass with media queries to make maintainable, responsive designs. Create your individual structure structures and construct shared tooling throughout tasks that make designs extra constant. study the diversities among extends and mixins. construct facts constructions to make developing site-wide colour schemes a breeze, and use placeholder selectors to maintain type sheets cleanser. move content material via mixins, hinder unintended deep nesting of selectors, and use state-of-the-art modular components within the new Sass environment, akin to Eyeglass, Susy, and Bourbon Neat.
This revised advisor covers all of the new beneficial properties in Sass 3.4, together with selector parsing and manipulation. Make complete use of all Sass's positive aspects via updating to the main mature and strong CSS toolchain out there.
What You Need:
A sturdy knowing of CSS, and both convenience utilizing the command line or fitting GUI software program in your desktop. Sass 3.4 put in on any Mac, Linux, or home windows machine.
By Prashanth Sams
About This Book
- Utilize Selenium WebDriver positive aspects for automation trying out utilizing awesome concepts and strategies
- Learn the best way to construct, customise, and keep Selenium frameworks
- Packed with various sensible examples, this e-book covers the entire services and instructions that can assist you seize Selenium capabilities quickly
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a developer who desires to migrate from Selenium RC or the other automation instrument to Selenium WebDriver, then this publication is for you. wisdom of automation instruments is important to keep on with the examples during this book.
What you'll Learn
- Handle the Selenium IDE and Builder positive aspects efficiently
- Practice cross-browser trying out on your favourite browser
- Run computerized Selenium WebDriver assessments on varied cloud servers
- Go via the entire Selenium WebDriver functions
- Discover easy methods to deal with the beneficial properties now not supported through Selenium WebDriver
- Observe a number of trying out strategies utilizing on hand frameworks
- Develop your personal Selenium framework for well-organized internet program testing
This booklet can assist you seamlessly migrate from Selenium RC to Selenium WebDriver. it is possible for you to to quick strengthen automatic assessments with little attempt. in line with reputation, aid, and utilization, the scripts during the ebook are in Java.
We will start up through familiarizing you with the Selenium IDE, instructing you its capabilities, and utilizing it to automate and debug a fancy web site. subsequent, we'll harness the ability of Selenium WebDriver to accomplish cross-browser automation assessments. we are going to then visit the subsequent point and run automation checks at the cloud. After this, we'll disguise a variety of capabilities supplied through the Selenium WebDriver API that may be used for potent net automation exams. eventually, you'll practice Data-Driven and Behavior-Driven tests.
By Jonathan Gennick
I love fixing CSS difficulties. I’ve lengthy historical past in databases writing SQL queries. an identical idea techniques which are stable in SQL are both sturdy in CSS. My favourite point of CSS is how we will use it in reference to HTML to explain how we'd like our content material to seem, after which the browser looks after “making it so”. there's a lot that may be performed in exactly these languages, and it's so a lot enjoyable so as to add spark to an internet site and clear up a layout challenge via only one or traces of CSS.
Learn CSS for Squarespace 7 is written for these with no wisdom of HTML and CSS. Now I won’t lie! You’ll desire a few convenience in operating with expertise, and particularly in digging behind the curtain into what makes an internet site and your browser tick. It’ll support much if you’re a fast-learner.
Some will learn this publication and like in a while to rent their CSS paintings performed. And that’s okay! but when you get via this booklet and start to perform what it teaches, i feel i will be able to promise that you’ll locate writing CSS ideas to be enjoyable, and empowering. You’ll have an grand volume of keep an eye on over your Squarespace site. You’ll examine and test, and locate lots of new layout tweaks to exploit in atmosphere your website aside and making it distinctively your own.
By Arda Kılıcdagı
About This Book
- Create absolutely useful internet functions utilizing layout styles in Laravel
- Explore quite a few ideas to evolve varied software program styles that fit your needs
- Get to grasp the simplest practices to make use of whilst creating a net application
- Concise and useful consultant to grasp the MVC method of Laravel and its benefits
Who This booklet Is For
This publication is meant for net program builders operating with Laravel who are looking to elevate the potency in their net purposes. It assumes that you've got a few event with the Laravel personal home page framework and are accustomed to coding OOP methods.
What you are going to Learn
- Learn in regards to the layout trend basics in OOP programming
- Get conversant in the constitution of MVC structure and use gadgets on your applications
- Discover Laravel's method of MVC and its benefits
- Work with a number of layout styles utilized in Laravel corresponding to the Builder (Manager) trend, manufacturing facility trend, Repository trend, and procedure pattern
- Create and hold net purposes utilizing Laravel most sensible practices
- Implement personal home page layout styles to resolve generally taking place problems
This e-book covers how you can strengthen assorted purposes and remedy habitual difficulties utilizing Laravel four layout styles. it's going to stroll you thru the generally used layout patterns—the Builder (Manager) development, manufacturing unit trend, Repository trend, and technique pattern—and will empower you to take advantage of those styles whereas constructing quite a few functions with Laravel. This publication might help you discover good and applicable strategies, thereby enhancing the standard of your functions. through the process the booklet, you'll be brought to a couple of transparent, functional examples approximately Hypertext Preprocessor layout styles and their utilization in quite a few tasks. additionally, you will get accustomed to the easiest practices for Laravel that may enormously decrease the chance of introducing mistakes into your internet applications.
By the top of the publication, you'll be conversant in the easiest practices and the $64000 layout styles utilized in Laravel to make a very good website.
By Mark Summerfield
Whether you are development GUI prototypes or full-fledged cross-platform GUI purposes with local look-and-feel, PyQt four is your quickest, least difficult, strongest resolution. Qt specialist Mark Summerfield has written the definitive best-practice advisor to PyQt four development.
With Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt you are going to find out how to construct effective GUI purposes that run on all significant working structures, together with home windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and plenty of types of Unix, utilizing an identical resource code for them all. Summerfield systematically introduces each middle GUI improvement approach: from dialogs and home windows to facts dealing with; from occasions to printing; and extra. during the book's reasonable examples you will discover a totally new PyQt 4-based programming process, in addition to assurance of many new issues, from PyQt 4's wealthy textual content engine to complicated model/view and graphics/view programming. each key thought is illuminated with real looking, downloadable examples–all validated on home windows, Mac OS X, and Linux with Python 2.5, Qt 4.2, and PyQt 4.2, and on home windows and Linux with Qt 4.3 and PyQt 4.3.
By Matt Zandstra
- Describes and demonstrates PHP's integrated object-oriented positive factors
- Breaks down the rules of object-oriented layout, explaining key layout styles utilizing functional examples.
- Discusses the instruments and practices worthy for constructing, trying out and deploying exemplary purposes.
What youll learn
- Learn to paintings with item basics: writing sessions and strategies, instantiating items, developing robust classification hierarchies utilizing inheritance
- Master complicated object-oriented positive factors, together with static equipment and homes, dealing with blunders stipulations with exceptions, and growing summary sessions and interfaces.
- Understand and use layout rules to installation items and periods successfully on your tasks.
- Learn approximately layout styles, their function, constitution and the underlying ideas that govern them.
- Discover a suite of robust styles so you might install on your personal tasks
- Learn concerning the instruments and practices that may warrantly a winning undertaking together with unit trying out; model keep watch over, construct, set up and package deal administration; and non-stop integration.
Who this publication is for
By Roman Schacherl
Sie erhalten kein Buch, das zu zwei Dritteln aus Inhalten besteht, die Sie ohnehin schon kennen: zu objektorientierter Programmierung, visible Studio und der WPF wurden bereits hervorragende Bücher geschrieben. Stattdessen bekommen Sie einen Überblick über die Design-Guidelines und die home windows Runtime, außerdem eine Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung für Ihre erste App und zahlreiche „Kochrezepte“ für weitere Features.
By Chris Kemper
Beginning Neo4j is your creation on the planet of graph databases, and the advantages they could convey on your functions. Neo4j is the main proven graph database out there, and it is often bettering to carry extra of its merits to you. This booklet will take you from the deploy of Neo4j via to development a whole software with Neo4j at its middle, and every thing in between.
Using this e-book, you will get every little thing up and operating, after which tips on how to use Neo4j to accumulate options, relationships, and calculate the shortest direction among destinations. With instance information versions, top practices, and an program placing every little thing jointly, this booklet offers you every little thing you must quite start with Neo4j.
Neo4j is getting used by means of social media and ecommerce giants. you could make the most of Neo4j's robust gains and advantages - upload Beginning Neo4j to your library at the present time.