By Casenote Legal Briefs
each one name is keyed to the present variation of a selected casebook; it s your depended on advisor to the textual content in the course of the semester.
By Denise Klugow
By John Braithwaite,Peter Drahos
By Gemma Turton
By Hilary Lim,Anne Bottomley
The first e-book to envision the serious region of land legislation from a feminist point of view, it presents an unique and important research of the gendered intersection among legislation and land; ranging land use and possession in England and Wales to Botswana, Papua New Guinea and the Muslim world.
The authors draw upon the various disciplinary fields of legislation, anthropology and geography to open up views that transcend the customarily slender topography and cartography of land legislations. Addressing an unorthodox number of websites the place questions of women's entry and rights to land are raised, this ebook comprises chapters on:
- shopping malls
- ancient monuments
- nature reserves
- housing estates
- the kinfolk home.
An interdisciplinary and enlivening account of feminist views on land legislations, it really is a great addition to the bookshelves of scholars and researchers in criminal experiences, gender reviews, social anthropology and social geography.
By Gregory S. Alexander
By Robert Duxbury
An crucial revision and starter advisor, featuring the necessities of the legislation in transparent and easy language.
Features comparable to diagrams and checklists make Nutshells effortless to take advantage of, whereas the inclusion of version questions and resolution plans support scholars try out their wisdom. Nutshells are a necessary revision reduction and perfect for purchasing absolutely on top of things with a brand new subject.
- Enables the reader to achieve a concise assessment of the subject’s significant theories, advancements, circumstances and laws – perfect for while the reader is new to a topic or must brush up sooner than exams
- Content is extra subtle than different revision titles, encouraging engagement with content material instead of memorising cases
- Key definitions, instances and laws are boxed all through – fast wake up to hurry on a subject
- A version query with solution plan is integrated on the finish of every bankruptcy to assist scholars get best marks, together with easy methods to translate wisdom to examination functionality, the best way to process the query, the best way to constitution the reply, pitfalls and the way to prevent them
- Diagrams all through to visualize and make stronger advanced points
- Includes files reminiscent of tables of instances and statutes, lists of examination information and lists of internet resources
- The textual content is damaged down into conceivable bite-sized chunks and bullets to help navigation, assimilation and retention of information
- Each bankruptcy opens with a brief advent to stipulate the major techniques coated and condense complicated and critical info – in order that scholars understand what they should decide to reminiscence by means of the tip of the chapter
- The longest working revision sequence out there, relied upon and relied on via scholars for over 30 years
By Scott Miller,Gregory N. Hicks
By Simon Morris
The ebook considers the foremost alterations made by means of the monetary providers Act 2012 and the monetary prone (Banking Reform) Act 2013 in addition to coverage advancements led to by way of the switch in regime from the monetary prone Authority to the Prudential legislation Authority and monetary behavior Authority. information is given at the software and enforcement of the foundations taking all appropriate assets under consideration together with speeches and bulletins by way of regulatory professionals, coverage files and
pronouncements, perform advancements, lawsuits, tribunal judgements, and enforcement proceedings.
Providing actual perception into the sensible, criminal, and coverage concerns affecting all facing the post-crisis regulatory setting, this e-book is key for all advising on criminal concerns, compliance and enforcement within the monetary sector.
By Michael Rowlinson
Written as a realistic consultant to the appliance of the techniques contained in NEC three, this booklet will reduction clients within the transition from their use and knowing of the opposite typical building contracts to the collaborative undertaking administration established process of the ECC.
Written for an individual operating within the development engaged on a venture below the ECC, it will likely be of curiosity to the full development provide chain together with employers, building professions, contractors and sub-contractors. it is going to even be of curiosity to experts and legal professionals advising any of those events, both within the training of agreement documentation or the answer of challenge events which can arise.
- A sensible advisor to the appliance of the techniques inside the NEC Engineering and building Contracts
- Written in particular for individuals truly utilizing and administering the NEC contracts – instead of lawyers
- Covers the entire diversifications created via the most and Secondary Options